Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

cooking!!

                  My cook and I, went to the local market today, We got some veggies and fish!! There is this lady called "Panju" who sells us fish , am friends with her,she gave me100 bucks for my birthday, last year :D, thought i ll visit her, but she wasnt there, So we got back home and i made vegetable pulao and fried fish for the very first time.. It turned out pretty well i must say,i dint expect it though. :-P About my cookery class, i went to class to one of the taj group of hotels in madurai, learnt to make some Indo-continental food, Bird's nest soup, Baklava, fusili a la pesto, cheese cake, hot garlic sauce and lots more.
before
after :-P
              Cooking seems to be really therepuetic. I have learnt a few recipes from watching Nigella, Rachel, Anita and Kwong , cooking on TLC. I guess, i ll make a good cook by the end of 2011.. :P i have learnt recipes for meringue, chocolate mousse, chicken drumsticks, spanish chicken, meatloaf, fritters, meen curry, chicken punjabi etc.... i am planning to start with a cooking project called " Recipe # " like the "A book, A week # " wish me luck y'all :D

No comments: