Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pressure on indian girls!

                  A girl cant be on social networks, even if she does, she cant have photos on them, even if she got photos, she cant let peepz comment on it, and she cant have 800 friends, ever. If the girl is slim, she has to put on weight, and if she puts on weight, she should lose it.If she wants to work, she cant work, if she doesnt wants to work, then she has to :P The poor girl agrees to everything ,that she is asked to do, then she is tagged "naive" . If she let her parents search for her, then she is "behenji". She cant go out cause the sun is gonna burn her dark, she cant cut her hair short cause no ones gonna add her in their shopping cart. Why cant folks not judge their sweet hearts, and let them be.The amount of pressure, on indian girls is just unbearable and impossible.!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it about indian girls or is it about you?

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

huh ya .. Gladly I have overcome the many things we were told not to do :D

ABI said...

Lucky you shals :)

@anonymous: Well, I am an Indian girl, With Indian Parents :-P

sakthi said...

Well from you post on Peace Pilgrim.. I learn some thing else too.....

Nobody is stopping you but you!!!

If you believe in somethings gonna make you happy.. whos ther to stop.. we don have nine lives or ninety years... just today and a bag full of fun!

ABI said...

i relly wish it were that easy!!
and my life isnt that bad, its actually getting better everyday :) and i just realized it :D

Anonymous said...

You got great points there, that's why I always love checking out your blog.

My blog:
rachats credit et Rachat de credit de

Anonymous said...

This is a magnificent small item I genuinely loved it

As a final note , give permission me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am positive you have figured this by now,), English is not my initial tongue as a result I am utilizing Google Translate to shape out what to write what I really plan to write down .