Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Recipe # 3 " Goan, fried aubergines"

         
Ingredients:

purple aubergines/egg plants/brinjal/gundu kathirikkai - 1
cut them into slices...
all purpose flour  or gram flour                                 -  2 tsp
corn flour                                                                - 1tsp
turmeric powder                                                       -1/2 tsp
chilli powder                                                            - 1/2 tsp
coriander powder                                                     -1/4 tsp
some salt
and a little water
vegetable oil for frying

Method:

    Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the aubergines and oil. Heat the pan, add some vegetable oil, wait till the oil is hot, then dip the sliced aubergines in the mixture and shallow fry them in the hot oil.. serve them hot with daal rice.. Yummy :D


Images: Google

I think its high time i start with my painting exhibit again... coming up soon ;)

2 comments:

sakthi said...

mmmm.. that made my mouth water.. my taste buds are abusing me for the way I serve them.. gonna have a goooood dinner now.. bye!

ABI said...

happy dinner :)